WOOH!!!

It has been really long time since my last post! And to think of it, it's only one blog post last year! How crazy is that?! Hahahahaha!

Anyways, the last post was about my wedding preparations and now I have less than two weeks before my wedding day! I am excited and at the same time nervous. We had some ups and downs during the preparation. My partner and I also had some misunderstandings. Guess it's part of the process. It was totally a headache and stress! I had a lot of sleepless nights for this. Sometimes, my partner is not that of help. His reasons? He got no knowledge about anything of it. He's a guy so it doesn't really matter to him. He just wants to marry me! Sometimes he rants - asking if I want a wedding or a marriage? I didn't know the difference at first but slowly I got his message. Later on I realized that I was kind of preparing for a wedding rather than a marriage. To see the difference, wedding is one time while marriage is eternal. You are to keep the marriage, hence the wedding ceremony. But I guess I have to make most of it since it is just once in a lifetime. Thankfully, my partner is very understanding - that it is usually a girl's dream to have her perfect wedding.

For this wedding, I don't really put up much effort on some parts. I only focused on things that holds the memory - photo, video and wedding rings. The rest went on an offered package. I didn't even bother to buy a wedding gown for myself - all are on rent. If the gown turns out well - I might change my mind and buy it. Give aways were also personally made by me. I've spent a lot of time for that, searching online for ideas, made a lot of scratch and this and that, and then finally made at least 80-100 pieces. Giveaways costs me just within S$100. It is simple and cheap but I put my heart on it. :)

Now after all the stress, I am now counting days to go home and finalize everything. Everything is already set and arranged, I just want to see it myself. My coordinator in Cebu (Philippines) and my family are the one who has been working it, since I am working here in Singapore. And I am very thankful for their hardwork, for making this dream come true.

On my next post (well, if could make it sooner), I will share those beautiful moments of this wonderful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My make up mentor

Monthly Ouch!!!

My FAVE choreographer: GEORCELLE DAPAT