Wedding preparations

Wedding is every girl's dream.  A lot dreamed of a very romantic settings whether it's in a beach, garden or even in a famous church. The feeling of walking on the aisle wearing a very gorgeous gown that makes you feel the most beautiful woman in the world while your man, soon-to-be-husband, is waiting for you, taking your hand and lead you to the altar and there, you both make a vow to God, in front of your invited guest as witnesses that you will love and live forever.




HOWEVER, wedding preparations is just a headache!

Just like what me and my partner is experiencing right now. Too much documents to process, venues to reserve, suppliers to call, and many others but most importantly - money to spend. How could they make this once in a lifetime event be so meticulous and so tricky to prepare? Ugh!

Anyway, thanks to God and to my partner, my parents and to my friends who helped me, I have finally managed to segregate and planned a systematic way to prepare my wedding. Here's what I planned so far (though it can change during the process, but at least I got my own checklist!):


  1. Announce engagement.
    • well, obviously DONE!
  2. Pick the date of the wedding and book the church
    • DONE! February 6, 2016 at Cebu Cathedral Church
  3. Apply marriage license and attend seminars
    • to be able to do so, prepare all the needed documents (ON GOING)
  4. Process reception venue, suppliers, etc that matched your theme
    • SET A BUDGET, of course!
  5. Send invitations, make a courtesy call for the sponsors.
  6. Dress, wedding rings, cake, etc. etc. etc. whatever! Finalize everything... :)

We are still a long way to go and besides we still have enough time to prepare. Hope that we can manage this preparation stress especially now that we dealing with legal documents processing, which is the very difficult part. How I wish it can be processed so easily. hayzzz....

Comments

  1. Yeah you are right that wedding is every girl’s dream and she wants to make this day really memorable. That is why the girls prefer hiring the best wedding vendors and venues. I also booked the prettiest Los Angeles venues for my big day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My make up mentor

Monthly Ouch!!!

My FAVE choreographer: GEORCELLE DAPAT