Be patient dear...

I have a question, how many times did you ever forgive a single person for mistakes he have done? As for me, I can't actually remember.

I have this one particular person whom recently messing with my patience. I actually exploded! Please don't judge me. I was just so irritated that time I cannot contain myself. I have tried to calm myself. Relax a bit and think of something else - mostly positive ones. I also tried to keep myself cool by doing my work - but I ended up searching wedding and Christmas songs to clear up my mind. Hahaha... Well at least, I have made myself cool down before the end of that day.

Yes. Patience. What a very simple word yet with deep meaning - and sometimes too deep that I can't even help but pack only a little bit of it. Sometimes I ask myself why I keep myself holding into this when I know this is not that rewarding. I cannot find an answer. But there is this so called patience that is keeping me to hold on. But I don't know why. Either way, it makes me welcome another day with a smile and let go of what happened in the past. It always give me a thought that its not my loss, its theirs.

I just have to be patient because it will surely be rewarded more than what is being expected. But until when? Just wait, they said...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My make up mentor

Monthly Ouch!!!

My FAVE choreographer: GEORCELLE DAPAT